Monday, May 12, 2008

Back at it again

Wow, that was a short break. After 10 days off, I am back in school again. Things are going good though. After attending the first class today I am excited because it appears that at least for the first two weeks I should not be too busy and will be able to go out on some appointments for my job. I am really excited to be able to spend more time at my work. I love the job I have.

Emily and I tried to redo our kitchen during the last week. We got a lot accomplished, but we are far from finished. We decided to texture the walls and ceilings and it looks pretty good. We now have to paint the walls, cupboards, and put in new cabinets. When we are through it will look snazzy.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I can't wait to see your kitchen when it's done! You'll have to post pictures.