Tuesday, August 14, 2007

No flights available to St. Louis


I guess luck is not on our side for the planned trip to St. Louis. So, we are going to press our luck in Vegas instead. No gambling of course. It is a busy time for Southwest airlines and no seats are open for us to get out. Emily and I are disapointed as we were really looking forward to visiting Peter ad Heather. We are going to hold on to the tickets if we can and try to get out to St. Louis in September or October.


Emily and I are glad that we are at least able to get out and do something for a vacation. We hope that we will be able to find plenty to do with the kids in Vegas.

1 comment:

Heather said...

We were sad that you couldn't get a flight out, but we hope Vegas was fun. Cute picture!