Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spring Semester Coming to an End

I am finishing up the spring semester at Weber State University. I have a couple of homework assignments to finish and finals left to take before I am done but it is getting close. I am registered for twelve hours in the summer and that leaves me nine in the fall to finish up. I am looking forward to finishing school.

In January I accepted a position with Beneficial Financial Group. This is the kind of job that I went back to school for. I hope to be able to help people learn and do the things they need to do to prepare for tomorrow. The biggest problem for me in my employment is that I do not have enough time to do a great job. The time I spend studying for class really takes away from my time working. I will be really glad when I am done with school so I can really focus on my career.

The job I have is really the coolest job in the world. I have only been at it a few months, but I know I have done some good. I have helped people start saving for retirement and set up protection for their families. It feels good to know you are helping people with things that are really important.

Emily continues to be the best ever. She is awesome. She is working the night shift two nights a week and another on call job at a teen treatment center so that I can be in school. I really hope that the things I learn will help me be successful in my career so that Emily will be able to be a full-time mom once again. She deserves it.

No comments: