During Spring Break Emily and I were fortunate enough to take a trip to Disneyland. We were lucky enough to have a couple of standby tickets that would take us anywhere Southwest flies, as long as seats were available. It turned out that flights to Southern California were wide open, so we got on the plane and headed for the happiest place on Earth.

Emily was so excited. She has always been a big fan of Disneyland. I was glad to go for her but I did not look forward to it the same way she did. It turns out that I had a blast and loved the place. We went on tons of rides and even stayed to watch the fireworks one night. I was very impressed. My favorite rides were Buzz Lightyear and the Hollywood Tower of Terror in the California Adventure park.
Anyway, I am looking forward to my girls growing up a little bit so we can go with them. I will love to see them enjoy that special place.
No comments:
Post a Comment