Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Semester is Over.

Today was the last of all my finals. I was really worried about this one. I had a hard time sleeping and could not go back to sleep after 3:15. I laid in bed until 4:45 and decided to get up and study. I am glad I did. The test was a doosy, but I think I did ok from all of my studying.

What was bad today was that when I went out to my car it was covered with snow. Here it is, the last day of spring semester, the first day of May, and my car is covered in snow. I am ready for winter to end. I did not feel like a bowl of cereal this morning so I went through the drive through at McDonald's and the McWorker wished me Merry Christmas. It was pretty funny.

I am really glad for this semester to be over. I had this one Chinese teacher name Yuhong Fan. She has been teaching for two years and is really bad at it. She seems to know her stuff, but she cannot communicate if you know what I mean.

The first two weeks of class she kept giving all of this information of a company she kept calling Wok Lin. I thought that was awesome, because I eat at Wok Lin on occasion. The problem was that I never saw any Wok Lin in the book. Finally I asked her to show me the page and paragraph where it talked about Wok Lin. She pointed to Walgreen's. After that I knew I was in trouble.

The worse of it all is that I am going to have her again this Fall. I know that most of the people in her classes gave her bad reviews because of her confusing methods, so hopefully the class will be taught by somebody else but I doubt it.

So now I have 11 days to do a few things for me. Emily and I are going to try to redo our kitchen. I am also going to be studying for my Series 6 so that I will be able to help people set up Roths and buy mutual funds and so forth.

Summer Semester starts May 12 and I am scheduled for 12 credits. I am scheduled for 9 in the Fall. If I do well enough in these classes I will be done. I am so excited. I wish that I would have done things so that I could have been finished before I turn 30, but that is not going to happen. At least I will be done.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Good work, Aaron!! It always feels good to wrap up a semester! You're almost done for good. That's great!