Today, out of the blue, as we were getting ready for church, Maddie announced that for Christmas she wants a Sleeping Beauty dress and a light saber so that she can kill people. I had a good laugh after hearing her say that. She promptly told me that it was not nice to laugh. At times it amazes me at how attentive she is.
To my knowledge Maddie has not yet seen Star Wars, but has interacted with a few of her Jedi cousins during Halloween. I am not yet sure what Santa will bring Maddie, but I look forward to hearing more of her requests as time goes by.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gotta love it. She says the cuteset things and is always very observant. Last week I called to talk with Emily and Maddie answered the phone. She was sooooo cute and chatted her little head off! She has become quite the talker and I love it when she wants to talk to me on the phone. You two have the cutest kids EVER!
Post a Comment