I have had another busy week. Last Saturday I was given the opportunity to take pictures of Holli and her husband after their wedding at the Bountiful Temple. Tuesday I gave a presentation in school and later celebrated Ashlyn's second birthday. Emily purchased a Tinkerbell Cake and Ash just loved it. Thursday was of course Thanksgiving and it was a great day.
I intend to post pictures of Ash's birthday party when I find the camera and I also plan to post some of the pictures of Holly's wedding after she and Nate give me permission to do so. Check back soon.
I, like Amy, also took advantage of some black Friday sales though I missed out on the fabric. I bought an upconvert dvd player and Guitar Hero Aerosmith. I will probably take Guitar Hero back though.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would love to see pictures of Ash's B-day and Holly's wedding. I sure do miss seeing all of you for big events like these but seeing pictures helps me catch a glimpse of what is going on! Congrats on being so close to finishing school!
Post a Comment