Monday, April 6, 2009
Never Too Old
Hilary was in town last week and we had a lot of fun hanging out. To start off the fun Hilary, Amy, and I had a slumber party in my basement. We went to Target first to buy treats and ended up with too much. We stayed up late watching movies and slept in the next day, except for Amy who got up to be with her hubby, it was his birthday after all. I felt 10 years younger for the weekend. Aaron watched the girls a lot so I could spend time with my sisters. I guess you can never be too old to have a sleepover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ummm.... too much candy. Ummmm......movies.
Ummmmm......sleepover.
Sorry, I had a regressive moment there!
It was a blast hanging out with just the girls! We need to make this a tradition each time I come out and I will leave the baby with dad! Your house looks so great, it has changed so much from the last time I saw it. Hope all is going well. I am working my 3rd night shift in a row and am excited to be off for a couple of days.
Post a Comment