Friday, January 16, 2009

Holly Hall's Wedding

Emily's Aunt Sherry called and asked if I would be willing to take pictures of Holly and her groom on November 22, 2008 at the Bountiful Temple after they were wed. I was somewhat hesitant as I have had no real education or experience and I know how important weddings are. I told Sherry that if she promised to keep her expectations low, I would do it.

I spent the next few weeks learning everything I could about taking wedding pictures in an outdoor setting. I researched everything from library books to different internet sites. My sister Marci lent me her Nikon D60 to shoot the pictures with.

The day came and I did my best. Not every shot was a winner, but for my first wedding with a new camera, I think I did a pretty good job. Below are some of my favorites.









No comments: