Friday, January 16, 2009

Jason and Natalie's Wedding

Jason and Natalie were married on December 13th. As we were getting up in the morning in preparation for the day, Jason called me in a panic about not being able to get a video he had been preparing to work. He asked for help. There was little I could help him do over the phone and asked him to bring his laptop with him. After the ceremony and a few pictures I grabbed the laptop from his car, ran to Taco Bell for a quick snack (I do have priorities), and then home to see what I could do.

Long story short, I was able to copy Jason's file over to my computer and get it working so he had his video to play at the reception.

Another great thing about the day was that I was able to bring my new camera with me. For graduation, Emily and I decided that it would be appropriate to purchase a nice camera for us to be able to take some decent looking pictures with. We bought a Nikon D60 from Costco the day before Thanksgiving and I had to wait until I graduated to use it. How nice of Jason to get married the very next day and give me a wonderful opportunity to use the camera.

I did not take many pictures of the day but here are a few. The pictures have been reduced in quality as to save space. Unfortunately I did not get any good shots of the bride and the groom.



Emily and her Grandma Harker.

Hilary.

Amy being her creative and crafty self.

Jason with a Top Hat.


Grandpa Parkin dancing with Ashlyn.


Maddie giving her famous scowl.

No comments: